Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have only been back for 3 days, and already I am itching to do something unplanned and out of the ordinary. Life in American is very calculated, planned, and directed: these adjectives have been out of my life for the last 5 months. Yes I know to everything there is a balance, but I think those words are going to have to pry themselves back into my life.
Before I left for Bangladesh much of my life was ruled by these adjectives, Bangladesh swung to the other extreme and now I must work my life back into a balance. I have learned that being calculated, planned, and directed can be very dull: unless God is your calculator, planner and director. Im learning with God life is never dull and God thrives on creativity, spontaneity and Joy just as much as Bangladesh does.

..."Let Joy and bubble up from within me..." Psalms 51:8

No comments: