Friday, December 31, 2010

Newbie.

2010 I will miss you.

I would have to say that 2010 has been my favorite year thus far.

There have been trials, hardships, and missing'-- questions, fears and hurts--. But there has also been so much more good. My heart is full of love for all that I have experienced.

Hugging my beautiful children in Bangladesh, drinking hot cocoa in Nepal with Jaybay, hiking the Patagonia's, late nights with my girlies, new job, new house, new bestie, new understanding, new memories.

I don't know if I am ready to leave 2010--but like always time ticks on. Experiences become memories long before I am ready--so I am stuck with photos and dreams--and new experiences which will become new memories.

In 2011 I want to savor each experience more--because soon all they will be are memories, photo's and once was.

So heres to a new year--full of savoring, appreciating and indulging in all the old and ordinary that I have let pass by.

2010 you are a sparkling year--I will always remember YOU!





I am ready to induldge in the unappreciated and embrace the little joys of life!

No comments: