Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh the Possibilities!

I have some really exciting news that I am just bursting at the seems to share - but I can't just yet. SO I am writing about it here, on this blog that no one really reads - just to say I have some really exciting news! Here is a new mantra that I have been saying a lot lately:

She woke up and realized
She had forgotten the definition
of the word impossible -
She decided it must not have been
that important...

-found on an adorable note book - author unknown

4 comments:

Hillary said...

false. i read this. :)

Elliot LaPlante said...

Thanks Hilly - I love you so much! I miss you can we please hangout soon?!?! I will be in Spokane on the 22 of December to the 2nd of Jan! We must hangout out!!

EMILY STAR said...

So do I. And this is cruel! haha

Janet said...

When are you going to share??? We are dying....
Hope your Christmas break is going awesomely!!