Saturday, November 27, 2010

ouch. my heart hurts.

I woke up at 6:00am--and just couldn't sleep--

Missy is packing up her stuff and it just seems unreal that she is leaving--going back to NZ--I don't want her to leave. I don't want it to be reality--but it is.

The worst things in life are the ones you don't want to be true--but they are. The things that you wish so desperately to change but you can't--

Missy your wonderful--smart and beautiful--as I watch you be strong, move on, and throw away--I can see the pain--I can see the hurt--but I can also see the strength, the love, the passion, the joy, and the uniqueness you hold within you. And that dear friend is amazing. You are beautiful on the inside and out-- and I love you. I will miss you more then you know. Keep breathing--keep being you--because no matter what anyone says--I know you and YOU is amazing--JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. Thanks for showing me something to aspire to. You are inspiration, you are worth it, and you are a chosen woman of God--and I am in aw of you.

Love LOve Love you my dear friend I will miss you--but can't wait to visit you and your Kiwi self! NZ will never know what hit it! :)


No comments: