Tuesday, May 29, 2012



This morning the sun pierced through my window.  The white plastic blinds I have do nothing to block out the bright light.

I find freedom in the morning - space to think, dream, breathe, be quiet.  I don't have to talk, perform or fill any shoes.  I don't have to look a certain way or complete a certain task from the to-do-list.  I can just be.  I can be whatever I want to be - sleepy, tired, scared, wishing, confused, disheveled, dreaming: me.  No pressure.  Whoever I am, in that moment.

This morning I lit my new mango candle, put on my favorite tunes and danced. around. my. room. in. my. underwear.  No fear.  No embarrassment.  No inhibition.  Only that piercing-morning-light could see, and that light, that light never judges.



Watch This: 

1 comment:

Hillary said...

That is one of the coolest music vids I've seen!