Thursday, July 29, 2010

hello

Man I have not blogged in quite a while. I have been very busy enjoying life. Its a full time thing. he he. I was in the San Juan Islands all last week, crewing on a 56 foot yacht. It was an amazing, beautiful, fun filled time. This week I am with my family vacationing, doing some school shopping, and not at a family reunion! I am so blessed. and later today a special someone is coming to hangout with me! I am very excited! Here are some other things I am excited about:

17140518_010_b.jpg

A new "instant camera"!

(http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=17140518&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump)

I want to make one of these:

succulent-art-0210-l.jpg


Also, We are staying at Mt. Bachelor Resort and today I get to spend time with most of my amazing family!

No comments: