Monday, October 11, 2010

Sometimes I am just so frustrated. With people, situation, circumstances--aw.
They say only 10% of your communication is done through talking--sometimes--like tonight I just have to close my mouth so at least my words are cordial--even though the other 90% of my is not.
ever notice how one thing can upset you and over power most everything else? well today that happened--cause today was a splendid day overall and that is the part I need to focus on!

No comments: